- Oct 3, 2017: Published the result.
- Sep 28, 2017: Published the lottery program.
- Sep 22, 2017: Published the contest pages of Tenka1 Programmer Contest and Tenka1 Programmer Beginner Contest, and started registration.
- Sep 22, 2017: Published Tenka1 Programmer Contest official page (English).
Tenka1 Programmer Contest is a serious competition of competitive programming. The contest is held in full cooperation with AtCoder Inc. on the judge system and preparation of the problems.
Who is the fastest, strongest coder!?
Held online at AtCoder.
- Saturday, September 30, 9:00 pm - 10:40 pm (JST / UTC+9)
- Tenka1 Programmer Contest
- Held in the same format as AtCoder Regular Contest.
- Tenka1 Programmer Beginner Contest
- Held in the same format as AtCoder Beginner Contest.
Any person with an AtCoder account can participate.
Prizes (Gift Cards)
In Tenka1 Programmer Contest (not in Tenka1 Programmer Beginner Contest), the top ranked contestants will be awarded gift cards with the following values (for use in Japan only; also see notes below).
|Rank||Prize (gift card)|
|1st Place||100,000 JPY|
|2nd Place||50,000 JPY|
|3rd Place||30,000 JPY|
|4th Place||20,000 JPY|
|5th Place||10,000 JPY|
|6-10th Place||5,000 JPY|
|11-20th Place||3,000 JPY|
|Rank||AtCoder ID||Prize (gift card)|
|1st Place||yutaka1999||100,000 JPY|
|2nd Place||yosupo||50,000 JPY|
|3rd Place||ainta||30,000 JPY|
|5th Place||semiexp||20,000 JPY|
|6th Place||Arterm||10,000 JPY|
|7th Place||tourist||5,000 JPY|
|9th Place||zigui||5,000 JPY|
|10th Place||latte0119||5,000 JPY|
|11th Place||sugim48||5,000 JPY|
|13th Place||zscoder||5,000 JPY|
|14th Place||ivan100sic||3,000 JPY|
|15th Place||pwypeanut||3,000 JPY|
|16th Place||japlj||3,000 JPY|
|17th Place||logicmachine||3,000 JPY|
|18th Place||linkct||3,000 JPY|
|19th Place||LHiC||3,000 JPY|
|20th Place||catupper||3,000 JPY|
|21st Place||yfzcsc||3,000 JPY|
|24th Place||math||3,000 JPY|
|25th Place||TangentDay||3,000 JPY|
First AC AwardFor each of the following problems in Tenka1 Programmer Contest or Tenka1 Programmer Beginner Contest, the first contestant to submit source code that passes all of the test cases will be awarded a gift card worth 3,000 JPY.
- Problem C
- Problem D
- Problem E
- Problem F
LotteryA gift card worth 3,000 JPY will be sent to 20 randomly selected contestants who got a positive score in Tenka1 Programmer Contest or Tenka1 Programmer Beginner Contest.
We will run lottery.py in Python 3.6.2 to decide winners. users.txt contains the AtCoder IDs of candidates. key.txt will be published after the winners are decided (Oct 03, 2017: It has been published).
The result is as follows.
Notes on Prizes (Gift Cards)
- First AC award is awarded for the fastest accepted submission in Tenka1 Programmer Contest and Tenka1 Programmer Beginner Contest combined. For example, if a contestant in Tenka1 Programmer Beginner Contest acquires First AC Award on Problem C, no contestant in Tenka1 Programmer Contest can acquire First AC Award on Problem C.
- We are planning to offer the following types of gift cards as prizes: Amazon.co.jp gift card, iTunes Card (Japan) and Google Play gift card (Japan). (Note that these cards are only redeemable in Japan.)
- The contestants who acquired the prizes will be communicated by email on sending the prizes and other relevant subjects. (Note that you will forfeit the prize if you fail to respond to the request for information from the event organizer in time.）
An Original T-shirt and (within Japan only) KLab Original Energy Drink will be given to the top 20 contestants in Tenka1 Programmer Contest (not in Tenka1 Programmer Beginner Contest).
Notes on Other Prizes
- KLab Original Energy Drink (1 case of 30 cans) can only be shipped within Japan. (T-shirts can be shipped internationally.)
- T-shirts and energy drink will be shipped at a later date.
Official Twitter Account (Japanese)
Tweets on Tenka1 Programmer Contest.